1) This site is operated by Highest Point Services Limited, Loanni Stylianou 6, 2nd Floor Office 202, P.C 2003, Nicosia, Cyprus and the terms and conditions herein under are legally binding on any player using the services of Hiposerv (hereon referred to as UKLL.com), to facilitate the purchase of a ticket in the UK Lottery, EuroMillions, El Gordo and El Nino lotteries, or any other service specified below. After purchase your Credit Card will be billed immediately and the transaction will show up on the your statement as WEBTELLER Or HIPOSERV
2) In respect of these terms and conditions, the customer appoints UKLL.com to act as their courier and/or messenger services in facilitating the purchase of tickets for a draw and/or distribution of any winnings from the above-mentioned lotteries with the assistance of a syndicate manager.
3) UKLL.com reserves the right to modify or alter these terms and conditions unilaterally from time to time. Notification of such modifications or alterations shall be posted on the UKLL.com website as and when they occur.
4) Only persons over the age of 18 may be eligible to participate in any of the draws through UKLL.com, or collect any winnings resulting from such draws.
5) Our charges are in accordance with our fee structure below UK Lottery = £3.00 per play EuroMillions = £4.00 per play, El Gordo = £37.00 per play and El Nino - £37.00 per play. The customer accepts the service costs are including but not limited to the messenger and management fee, which incorporates but i snot limited to the cost of the actual ticket.
6) The onus resides with the player to provide UKLL.com with the correct information to facilitate the purchase of a ticket on their behalf. UKLL.com accepts no liability for any errors or incorrect information from the player.
7) UKLL.com accepts no liability for a player who provides us with false or misleading information in respect of any of their personal details. Such a player shall not be permitted to purchase any tickets through UKLL.com and will have their account with us closed.
8) UKLL.com accepts no liability for any mislaid information, lost or otherwise. Be it due to failure or otherwise. Or of the computers of UKLL.com, the player's computer or any other computer. UKLL.com also accepts no liability for any other failure of communication that may occur in the normal course of business.
9) Some countries do not permit gaming. It is the Player's responsibility to observe the national laws of their country of residence, regarding possible lottery and gaming prohibitions. Please check with the appropriate authorities in your country of residence before purchasing lottery tickets on this website.
10) i) It is the responsibility of the player to submit their entries for the next draw timeously. UKLL.com accepts no liability for any entries not submitted timeously. The player must familiarize him/herself with the cut-off times below.
ii) Should a player not submit their entries timeously, UKLL.com will offer the option of submitting entries in any of the subsequent draws.
iii) The player shall receive a "confirmation of entry" from UKLL.com once their entry has been submitted to Camelot for either the UK or EuroMillions lotteries.
iv) Should the player not receive a "confirmation of entry", from UKLL.com, then he will not be able to receive any winnings from that draw.
v) Should the player submit their entry timeously, but not receive a "confirmation of entry", then please 'CLICK HERE' to contact us.
11) UKLL.com accepts no liability for any late payment of an entry. Such an entry will not be submitted into the next draw. The player shall have the option to submit such an entry in any subsequent draw.
12) UKLL.com will purchase an entry on the players behalf, subject to the terms and conditions as set out herein and subject to the terms and conditions as set out in the UK, EuroMillions and El Gordo lotteries. UKLL.com accepts no liability where a player does not comply with these terms and conditions.
13) UKLL.com shall act as Group Manager in the collection of prize monies. These monies shall be paid to any winners less any interest, which may have accrued thereon. And less our agency fees of 1% (This is applicable to ALL winnings ), within 10 working days of receipt from Camelot plc. (Or whosoever the organizing company shall be for the UK, EuroMillions and El Gordo lotteries).
14) All financial transactions on this site will be made by means of a credit card, Moneybookers, SID, Internet Transfer and cash deposits. All payments to UKLL.com will be debited immediately from which ever funding method you have decided to use. All winnings will be held in the players account with UKLL.com, until such time as UKLL.com receives instructions from the player as to how such winnings are to be dispersed. The winning amounts from each draw are published by the relevant lottery organizer at the time. All credit card transactions will appear on the players billing statement as or 'NETCASHDK'.
15) UKLL.com is neither associated with the National Lottery, nor endorsed by Camelot plc or the Lottery Commission.
16) UKLL.com reserves the right to withdraw this service without prior notice.
17) All player data will be treated confidentially and will not be sold to any third party.
18) All communications between the players Internet browser and UKLL.com are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption from Thawte.com. IP addresses logged with every transaction for the player's security as well UKLL.com.
19) Cut-off times are Wednesday and Saturday at 19h00 GMT for the UK Lottery and Tuesday and Friday at 19h00 GMT for the EuroMillions lottery. Cut off time for the El Gordo Lottery is 18h00 GMT on the day before the draw or when all available tickets have been sold.
20) Payment for any entries must be received prior to UKLL.com placing any orders for such entries with UK and EuroMillions lotteries.
21)i) On receipt of the player's payment, their order will be sent to the syndicate manager via a secure server. The syndicate manager then purchases the ticket and holds it in safe keeping until after the draw. After the ticket has been purchased, a "confirmation of entry" is sent via e-mail to the player. Should you not receive a "confirmation of entry" after purchasing a ticket, please 'CLICK HERE' to contact us.
ii)In the event of orders being taken and physical ticket purchasig not being able to be completed, UKLL.com reserves to right to self insure againt each ticket puchase for any wins against such ticket and will honour the winning amount to the same value as if the ticket was physically purchased.
22) i) No refund will be possible, except in exceptional circumstances, once UKLL.com has received your instructions to proceed with the purchase of a ticket. The purchase of the ticket is completed immediately, so, no amendment or cancellation of the ticket will be possible either.
ii) 'CLICK HERE' contact us.
iii) Players must ensure that their instructions are clear and that there are no errors in their entries, prior to forwarding such entries to UKLL.com, to avoid any misunderstandings.
23) Any player who rescinds any monies due to UKLL.com shall forfeit any winnings resulting from such monies. UKLL.com will also be entitled to credit back any such rescinded amounts and the player will have his account with UKLL.com cancelled.
24) UKLL.com will allow the player to alter or amend his subscription under the following circumstances: When the player agrees to permit us to provide alternative entry dates for an equivalent number of entries to the balance of monies outstanding in the players subscription.
25) i) Should new legislation, pertaining to UK, EuroMillions and El Gordo lotteries be introduced regarding the sale of lottery tickets commercially to foreigners, then UKLL.com reserves the right to continue to submit tickets to a similar lottery. Furthermore, UKLL.com reserves the right to pay the winnings from any JACKPOT to a player by means of an annuity.
ii) In the event of the sale of UKLL.com, either wholly or a portion thereof, then, any and all the monies in the accounts of such sold portion shall be paid to the purchaser.
26) All copyright and trademarks displayed, transmitted or used on this site, or in the normal course of business, subsist with UKLL.com. Anyone who modifies, reproduces, transmits, distributes, sells, publishes or circulates any content of this site shall be guilty of infringement and shall be prosecuted with the full force of the law of the country where such infringement occurs.
27) No liability shall attach to UKLL.com, or any syndicate manager for any failure or delay in delivery of any entries ordered by the player when circumstances, or events beyond our control arise.
28) Both parties hereby agree that all disputes shall be settled within 30 days by an Arbitrator of both parties choosing. If the dispute is of a legal matter, then the Arbitrator shall be a person of at least 10 years legal experience. If the dispute is of an accounting matter, then the Arbitrator shall be a person of at least 10 years accounting experience.
29) In the event of the death of a player, any and all winnings due to the player by UKLL.com, shall be paid into their estate.
30) UKLL.com makes no representation or warranties, expressed or implied, as to the suitability or correctness of our links, downloads, texts or images or any other content or material used in the normal course of our business.
31) UKLL.com its officers, employees, partners, affiliates, agents, suppliers or anyone else connected to the running of this business shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability, howsoever it may occur. Incurred by visitors or users or any other person resulting from the use or inability to use the UKLL.com websites.